Selecting the right college is one of the most important decisions students and their families will ever make. Some of the variables to consider when choosing potential schools include choice of academic majors and minors, extracurricular opportunities, athletics, the arts, average class size, geographic location, college career counseling, and college reputation.
At College Planning Associates we realize that finding the right fit can be confusing. The individualized approach with sessions outside of school hours, provides students with the tools they need to understand their college match, to research the most optimal educational institutions, and to assist in coordinating campus visits and interviews.
With an overall transfer rate of just 2% versus the national average of 37.2%*, College Planning Associate’s clients are identifying the right academic, social and personal fit the first time around and are finishing their degrees on time!
College Planning Associates will:
- Develop a systematic approach to college admissions
- Evaluate students’ academic and personal profiles
- Help define preferred college characteristics
- Evaluate institutions of higher learning which meet desired characteristics and academic requirements
- Assist students in researching a narrowed field of institutions
- Prepare families for campus visits
- Prepare students for both evaluative and informational college interviews
*Source: National Student Clearinghouse Research Center
To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, click here.