Chartered Financial Consultant
College Financial Aid Planning
Mr. Crockett’s experience as Vice President of Admissions at the Denver Institute of Technology created an awareness of the struggle parents of deserving potential college students faced in navigating the complex and ambiguous financial aid application process.
This in-turn led Mr. Crockett to establish a college financial aid planning process to assist families in acquiring merit-based and need-based financial aid.
Mr. Crockett is a recognized expert in this field.
- University of Rochester, M.B.A.
- Bucknell University, B.S., Chemical Engineering
- Lycoming College, A.B., Magna Cum Laude
- Corporation for Long Term Care, CLTC
- American College, CLU, ChFC
- College Financial Aid Planning, 1987-Present
- Denver Institute of Technology
Vice President of Admissions
- Eastman Kodak Co., Rochester, NY and Windsor, CO
- Qualifying & Life Member Million Dollar Roundtable
- Member National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Member Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member Northcentral Pennsylvania Estate Planners Council
- Susquehanna Health Patient Safety Committee
- Susquehanna Health Foundation Board
- The Lycoming Foundation Board of Trustees